padnote: padnote: oh no oh man I forgot about that pokemorph thing I think this is my favourite one outta the bunch I drew last year
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
himchanspenus: Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
Reblog if u are mean
meow—lex: nepetaquest: rorpie: nepetaquest: arguments that should be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr: their initial offer is too low possible unnecessary ad space stricter regulations arguments that should not be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr: “TUMBLR IS MEANT FOR OUTCASTS AND WEIRDOS ONLY” “NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH OUR SACRED GROUND” “FANDOMS UNITE AGAINST...
Don't Startle the Witch :o): Things I think need... →
sigur-roskolnikov: hyrule-in-a-pokeball: If A pokemon is asleep, it’s evasion should drop to ZERO Dodge animation or an animation that actually shows the move missing. failure animation. If a move fails, show the pokemon attempting to use the move and failing for whatever reason visible size difference between Pokemon removal of the “Withdraw” and “Deposit” options at the PC. the “Move”...
ill-rock-your-steady: folie-a-tout: heyaeya: dameofspace: pandyssian: OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this: THAT EXPLAINS WHY MEN GO DOWN...
if you start kissing my neck there’s a 169% chance i’m going to rip your clothes off